Sunday, September 13, 2009

The most beautiful cars on Earth

These are all old classics, but as a car enthusiast I sincerely hope this list is going to change soon. Bring on the new candidates! Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione? Bubbling just under... I was also tempted to add my own car – Fiat Coupe – but that would have been favouritism, sort of.













5. Chevrolet Corvette 1958
American dream at its best.













4. Volvo P1800
Because not all dream cars are for millionaires.















3. Aston Martin DB4
Blame James Bond, but this was my No.1 favourite as a kid. And I still like it.














2. Mercedes Benz 300 SL
A true original, one of a kind. And those "gullwing" doors are actually functional!













1. Ferrari 250 GTO
Brutal, masculine, raw... and so beautiful. This is everything a sportscar should be.


No comments:

Post a Comment